Ваша корзина:

Выбрать дату в календареВыбрать дату в календаре

Страницы: 1
IGGM.com: Mid-month discounts on ESO Gold have begun

The Elder Scrolls Online is getting another big expansion in June, and the Takashima chapter looks to be packed with exciting new content. Beginning with 2017's Morrowind chapter, Elder Scrolls Online has received five major expansion packs, each of which adds new areas, NPCs, questlines, raids, and gear to the game. The Elder Scrolls Online is about to usher in another large-scale expansion. Titled High Island, this chapter takes us to a vibrant Mediterranean-themed island where they'll soon be drawn into a dark conspiracy.

Just off the coast of Summerset and Hammerfall, players will head to the Systres Archipelago, a small group of islands, each filled with lush foliage and Mediterranean-style architecture, and home to the Breton race. The largest island, known as High Isle, is the central hub for most of the commerce in the region. The High Isle expansion pack will also bring new raids to the game. This new "Dreadsail Reef" raid sees 12 players trying to wipe out the entire Pirate Bay. My character is not strong enough, so I need to spend ESO Gold For Sale to get better weapons and equipment.

Although I am already a veteran of Elder Scrolls Online, I still have a lot of unfinished tasks, which is why I will definitely choose to buy ESO Gold at IGGM. I have traded with this seller many times, and every time they fill orders quickly and give me some discounts. Not only that, IGGM also provides 24/7 support, and can respond to my questions quickly every time. They also have more specific game strategies and information. I would like to recommend IGGM to every player.
Lost Ark Gold Free Giveaway Ends Soon at IGGM.com | Act Fast

Valtan, Lost Ark's first Legion raid, will be released on Western  servers later this month. Normal difficulty requires an item level of  1415, and hard difficulty requires an item level of 1445. Valtan Legion  has also added a new rare item, Relic. This can be crafted with  materials obtained in the raid. It results in more impactful armor and  weapon bonuses, as well as greater stat bonuses. This gear is well worth the cost of Lost Ark Gold.

The  post also details the Deskaluda Guardian raid, which, like the Guardian  Raids before it, can be solved individually or by teams of up to four  players. Plus, the new Destroyer Advanced class joins Berserkers,  Paladins and Gunners. Wielding terrifying hammers, they can "bend  gravity at will" to slow, launch, push or pull enemies out of or into  their path. I love this series of updates.

In Lost Ark, Lost Ark Gold is a very important item, which is why I often buy Lost Ark Gold. IGGM is my trading platform,  which not only provides a 100% safe trading system, but also completes  orders quickly. Recently, IGGM is holding an event to give away Lost Ark  Gold for free. The deadline is approaching, you can hurry to  participate. In addition, you can also see useful game news and game  guides at IGGM.

Изменено: jamysen - 16.05.2022 05:33:14
POECurrency.com Offers Path of Exile 3.18 Biggest Discount Ever

Path of Exile Sentinel was released with the attention  of many players. New characters and new scenes will bring us endless  fun. Among them, the game mechanism this time is also very concerned.  Sentinel mechanics add another layer of extreme complexity in the form  of sentry controllers. In a nutshell, a controller is a specialized  passive skill tree that affects how Sentinels behave, which usually  results in a larger overall bonus. As powerful as Sentinels are, they  don't last long.

Each Sentinel can only be used  a certain number of times, and once exhausted, they are useless in  battle. Where we can disassemble two depleted Sentinels of any kind to  create a new fully charged hybrid of the first two. Some mods from both  disassembled Sentinels can be transferred to new mods, but new mods can  also be unpredictable, making each crafting process unique and exciting.  This new game mechanism will attract me to prepare more POE Currency to participate in the game.

If  you are a new player, you must not know how to choose a POE Currency  seller. Our first and foremost criteria are safety and legality. POECurrency has been established  for a long time and has a lot of experience. I feel confident with  every transaction. I can still enjoy the lowest price on the whole  network. I am also very satisfied with the services they provide, and I  will often go to POECurrency to learn more about the game. If you are  very demanding, I believe POECurrency can meet it.
Path of Exile Sentinel Currency Giveaway at POECurrency.com

Last week, Grinding Gear Games released its latest expansion along  with its own challenge league, called Sentinel. We've had an overview of  Sentinel League gameplay and mechanics, and how they affect the  gameplay experience. Each Path of Exile league introduces a new gameplay  mechanic that significantly changes the way characters are built and  the ever-expanding endgame is managed.

In the  Sentinel League, we'll fight alongside new mechanical partners in  Wraeclast. These floating guards are called Sentinels, and they can be  found throughout the campaign and endgame. Sentinels' main goal is to  empower enemies under our command, which greatly increases the  difficulty of encounters, but also increases the potential rewards they  drop. We need to Buy POE Currency to continuously enhance our capabilities to ensure that the rewards are all in the bag.

In fact, before every new expansion and new league comes, I will POE Currency Buy,  which has become my habit. And my regular seller is POECurrency. I've  traded there for a long time and never had a problem, it's safe.  POECurrency also offers very cheap prices. VIP members of POECurrency  can also enjoy additional discounts, so I am one of them, and you can  follow in my footsteps.
Изменено: jamysen - 16.05.2022 05:06:59
Страницы: 1

2014 © Магазин оригинальных подарков “З неба”

Все права защищены.

Создане сайта - Новые технологии